Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Adjustment Time?


Your attitude is not something you're stuck with forever. You can change it whenever you wish.
my attitude does not define me. It does, however, represent me to the rest of the world.
my attitude does not determine who I am. It does, however, determine what I can accomplish.
my attitude is not the inevitable result of events that happen to me or circumstances that surround me. It is, instead, based on the way I choose to respond to the events and circumstances in my life.
I can choose an attitude that will open my eyes to the valuable possibilities. I can choose an attitude that will attract success and accomplishment to me like a magnet.
No matter what has happened in the past or where I am now, I am free to choose whatever attitude I wish. So choose, in every moment, a positive, empowering attitude. For that will always serve us best.