Tuesday, July 11, 2006

High expectations ( painting by Arthur Elsey)


I think I'll do my life a big favor and refuse to accept anything less than the best from it. I can Give respect to those around me by relating to them with the highest of expectations.
It is not naive, cruel or arrogant to sincerely expect the best of myself, of every other person and of every situation. In fact, it is highly empowering and enriching for all concerned.
Genuine, deeply-held expectations serve to powerfully guide thoughts and behavior. And by doing so those expectations create results.
I want to Expect the best of myself, and when I start veering off course my high expectations will push me to get back on track.I need to Expect the best of others, and I will instill a sense of confidence that can considerably boost performance.
If you do not truly expect to reach them, your dreams and goals will only tease and taunt you into a sense of bitter frustration. Yet when I give those dreams the power of positive expectation, I have what it takes to make them real.
my expectations can influence every thought, every perception, every action, every interaction, and every situation. So I will make those expectations the very highest and best they can be.