Saturday, July 01, 2006

Making Changes



I'll try to Imagine for a moment how I would live my life today if I had nothing to hold me back. In my mind,I need to drop all the fears, insecurities, regrets, anxieties, limitations, worries and concerns. I need to Think of the things I would be free to accomplish. Think of the real and lasting value I would be able to create. all the positive experiences I could craft for myself and for my loved ones and those around me.I can Imagine all the steps I could take to make my world a more positive, fulfilling place. so I'll stop imagining and start doing. I'll be able to banish the restrictions and limitations from my thoughts, I have greatly reduced their power in my life. The moment I can visualize being free from the things that hold me back, I have indeed begun to set myself free. When I sincerely think I am free to act, to move forward, to accomplish, I am. I need to Travel in my mind to a place where I can live free of past limitations. And know that I am already on my way there.