Friday, July 07, 2006

I'll take a side of kindness with that order please



I'll Give a little kindness in the world today. Give a little kindness, and I'll see how much it grows. the kindness I give never goes away. The more I give, the more there is.
Even when it seems that the kindness I give is not being appreciated, there is real value in it. Even when it seems that it doesn't mean anything to anyone else, it means something to me.
If I Give a little kindness, it will keep me positively focused. If I Give a little kindness, it will help me to see a new world of rich possibilities.
If I Invest my time and effort in kindness, there is no limit to the good it can bring. For a kindness, once offered, can keep on replicating itself long after I've forgotten about it.
And eventually that kindness, after going and growing through the many lives it touches, will come back to me. I may not even recognize it because of how much bigger and more beautiful it