Thursday, July 13, 2006

Let your light shine and change your world


Does the world around you seem too hectic and frenzied? Then the best response is to be extra calm, peaceful and patient.
when the world around me seems too greedy and selfish, That's my opportunity to be extra loving, giving and sincerely compassionate.
when the world around me seems too confusing and aimless, Then I'll choose to be extra focused and purposeful.
The world outside reflects back to me the energy I give it. If I don't like what I see, I have every opportunity to change it by changing the way I am.
When Im a beacon in the darkness, my light will shine for a long, long way. When Im the difference that makes the difference, my efforts will bring abundant fruit.
If things around me seem to be at their worst, that's when I can accomplish the most by being my best. Shine your positive light in the face of negativity, and you will change your world.