Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Will



There have been situations in my life that I thought I would never get through. And yet, I did.
There have been challenges I have faced that I thought I would never overcome. And yet, I did.
There have been losses I've suffered that I thought I would never be able to get beyond. And yet, I did.
I am here today, stronger, wiser, more experienced and more knowledgeable as a result of it all. Though the road has had its rough spots, I've successfully made my way along it.
There will certainly be more rough spots ahead, and there may even be some particularly difficult ones right now. So it pays, every now and then, to look back and remember that even though I thought I wouldn't get through, I did.
And perhaps, if I think about it, I'll see that there's really never any reason to doubt Myself. when life challenged me to make my way through, I did.
And now, even more importantly, I will.