Thursday, July 20, 2006

Consequences


Every decision I make will have its consequences. Every action I take will result in certain specific consequences.
And that provides me with an enormous, ongoing opportunity. Because it enables me to spend every single moment creating exactly the consequences I desire.
Life is filled with an abundance of very clear causes and effects. By carefully choosing the causes I bring to life, I can determine which of the effects I'll obtain.
First I'll consider the consequences before I act, and choose those actions that will deliver the consequences I wish to have. So if I follow that simple formula with commitment and persistence, and anything I dare to dream will come true.
The things I do right now will set in motion profound consequences that stretch far into the future. For anything you can imagine, there is a way to move toward it in this very moment.
What consequences would you like to see for yourself and your world? Now is when you can make them happen.