Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Positive Thinking


I think of all the things I've learned in my life. And I think about how very much more there is that I can now learn based upon what I already know.
If I Consider how my own unique perspective has grown, matured and become more valuable over the years. I can imagine all the possibilities that are even now opening up to me because of how far I've already come.
It's impossible to know exactly what will happen tomorrow, or next month, or five years from now. Yet I most certainly are better prepared than ever to successfully handle whatever surprises life sends my way.
Now, more effectively than ever before, I can transform problems into opportunities. With more purpose and more experience than ever before, I can work to bring richness and value to life.
When I face a challenge that seems impossible to overcome, I'll remember this. The world is filled with things that once were considered impossible and which are now Possible.
When I woke up this morning, I broke through to a new level of performance, of knowledge, of effectiveness. Now, more than ever, I have what it takes to move successfully and meaningfully through each moment of my life.