Thursday, September 07, 2006

Value


I can achieve wealth, fame and power, but if there is no love in my heart, it all means very little. my life can be filled with excitement and drama, but if it is not a life of integrity then it ends up getting me nowhere.
The passing, apparent things that the world makes out to be so terribly important are not that important after all. The things that truly matter are the things often ignored.
Do those things you worry about, fight about and argue about really mean that much? The things that truly matter are the things you cannot lose. No person or circumstance can take away your love, your faith, your integrity, passion, determination or wisdom. I know it pays me to keep that in mind as I travel through each day.
For when I value and make use of what's truly important, all other things are surely within my reach.