Monday, August 07, 2006

Making a place


If there are things that are missing in my life,I need to ask myself this question. Have I given those things a place to live?
The person who has many friends is the person who has made a place for friendship in thier life. The person who is amazingly knowledgeable is the person who has made a place for learning in their life.
In order to receive a delivery at my home, I must tell the delivery service where to take it. In the same way, for the best things in life to be mine, I must provide a space within my life where they can arrive.
We need to make a place in our life for love, and love will certainly fill it. We need to make a place within our life for joy, and joy will soon be there.
We need to create the time, the space, the energy, the interest, the passion and the commitment in our life for whatever it is we seek. And the things we seek will begin to inhabit the places we have made for them.
Give the best things in life a place to live within yourself. And you'll soon find those things filling your world.