Saturday, September 23, 2006

Thinking


My responsibilities and obligations are very real and pressing, I know they do not have to burden me. when I am willing to accept responsibility for something, I put myself in control of it.
Though the frustrations may be deep and numerous, they do not have to burden me. For by working my way through those frustrations, I am building valuable achievements.
Although a deep sadness may come down upon me, it does not have to burden me. that sadness is possible only because I care so very much, and because I know without a doubt how beautiful life can be.
Darkness may be all around me, it does not have to burden me. that darkness only makes my own light more brightly visible.
Though the problems and distractions may seem to have no end, they do not have to burden me. For by moving through them I am moving toward my dream.
Though life may be difficult, it does not have to burden me. For I can live moment by moment by moment, joyfully making the most of each and every one.
Sadness in life sometimes intence. I often focus on the painful part, the longing. And yet there is also in sadness a truth of life, of what could have been, of what can still be.
Sadness is possible only because I care. The more I care, the more noticeable the sadness, and yet, the more potential for joy I also have. Though sadness may often feel like emptiness, it isnt.
In every sadness, there is a bit of joy. Something in my sadness lets me know, without the slightest doubt, that things are not as they should be.
Sadness means I sincerely care. I build on that. I strengthen it. I see past the pain of the moment and find a positive outlet for the depth of my feelings. I know that my sadness supports the joy and beauty that life can be. Im experiencing the purity of being fully alive and letting that deep caring launch me forward.