Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Alexis



Princess when I think of you and the person you are, I can't help but smile. You possess such an amazing array of traits. Your warmth, your touch, your caring words always comforts me when I'm feeling down. Your charm, your humor and your beautiful laugh... How can I help but love you for that? Your wisdom, intellegence and positive nature... Its traits like these that keep me admiring you. These are the reason I can feel love. When I ponder what your love means to me honey. I realize what a treasure of emotions I am able to hold. I truly could not imagine my life without you in it. Your love has taken my heart and taught it to grow. I am a new person just from loving you. I hope our time together will be filled with much happiness and love. Words cannot describe how much I love and care for you. You are so loveable and so damn sweet! I was glad the day you came into my life. You showed me so much love and tenderness, it was unbelievable. We must hold on to what we have, and nurture it with the utmost care and affection. Let's love each other like there is no tomorrow. And, in case you ever forget, I am loving you more and more each day, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. And, I hope you know that no matter what happens I will never love anyone the way that I love you.
Love Richard